Auto insurance that meets your needs
No matter what your age and what kind of car you own—from a compact urban vehicle to a collector car—we’ll find the right insurance for you.
The brokers at ESSOR Insurance will shop around to find you the best protection available in Quebec, leveraging years of experience and expertise.
The best rates for personalized protection
Our brokers will assess your situation and use their knowledge to ensure your needs are met. Whether your vehicle is for private or business use, ESSOR Insurance will offer tailored solutions for your driver profile.
We can also save you money thanks to programs like FADOQ and good record protection.
Combine your insurance and save
By combining home and auto insurance, you could access the same services with additional benefits. You’ll also enjoy greater negotiating power if your driving record deteriorates.
Auto insurance for all types of drivers
All kinds of things can come up in the life of a driver, such as:
- Numerous accidents, even minimal in nature, over a short period
- Financial problems that delay the payment of premiums
- A criminal record
These difficulties can make it hard to get insurance coverage. ESSOR Insurance will help you find the best options for your current situation.
A relationship built on trust
There’s more to auto insurance than getting an affordable premium. If you’ve ever been in an accident, you know that the insurer’s service quality is also very important.
ESSOR Insurance is committed to relationships built on trust. Whether your policy covers a single passenger vehicle or a fleet of commercial cars, you’re guaranteed optimal support.
Replacement cost or replacement insurance?
Are you thinking of buying a new car? If you’ve started to visit dealerships, you may have heard of replacement insurance.
This form of insurance guarantees access to a new vehicle in the event your car suffers a total loss or theft. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
Advantages of replacement insurance
Replacement insurance offers multiple benefits:
- No claim limit for deductibles in the event of partial loss, protecting you against inflation
- No mileage limit
- High risk drivers and vehicles are eligible
- Financing terms of 1 to 7 years
- In the event of total loss, the insured gets a pro-rated credit allowance linked to their policy
Do you lease your vehicle? Ask your ESSOR insurance broker how replacement insurance can be a cost-effective solution for you.
It’s a good idea to contact your insurance broker before buying or leasing a vehicle from a dealer. Why?
- With a broker, you can replace or lease your vehicle at the location of your choice.
- With a dealer, you have to purchase or lease the vehicle at the dealership. Plus, they make you pay over a period of several months, meaning you owe interest on your premiums.