First, on behalf of ESSOR Insurance, I would like to express my solidarity with our governments who have been rapidly able to set up measures to address the unique challenges of Covid-19. Our company is very much aware of the difficult events we are collectively experiencing and we commend the courage and sacrifices that Quebecers have to make to get through this unprecedented crisis.
ESSOR Insurance, which has existed for over 60 years, believes more than ever in the values exemplified in its employees: professionalism, flexibility, and empathy. These three fundamental values perfectly define the role of an ESSOR Insurance broker during this time.
When the crisis and the risks of contagion began, we quickly instructed our employees to telework to safeguard their health and that of their families. The measures we took to maintain the same level of accessibility and adequately inform you about your insurance are your guarantee that we will continue to offer you our personalized service during the specific context of Covid-19.
- You can reach us at 1 833 370-2703 at the following times:
- Personal lines insurance: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Business insurance: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Fridays.
- You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by instant messaging (chat) on our site. Feel free to leave us a message and one of our brokers will be happy to call you back regarding any questions.
- We regularly publish news on social media: Facebook and LinkedIn.
For clients of Intact Insurance, here are two useful links:
In conclusion, I remind you that our 20 branches are closed to the public. However, they have been effectively replaced by 250 telework stations where you will be provided with the same professional service for which ESSOR Insurance has been known since 1958.
Our slogan, “We’re on it,” is more relevant than ever in these troubled times when we must all help one another in order to be even stronger when this crisis has passed.
Thank you one and all for your support.