1. To enter and have a chance of winning one of the two ESSOR VIP Hockey Night Out, a value of 2500$ each, the contestant must fill out our online form. The total prize value is 5000$.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. The prize consists of one pair of tickets for the HABS game on March 25, 2023, a dinner at ‘’La Mise au Jeu’’, a gift card courtesy of La Boutique Tricolore Sports, and a visit of the Press Gallery with either Peter Ruttgaizer and Sergio Momesso or Martin McGuire and Dany Dubé for the duration of one period. We will pick one winner of a pair of tickets among our French-speaking contestants and another winner of a pair of tickets among our English-speaking contestants.
4. The contest begins on November 30th, 2022, and ends on January 20th, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
5. Once the draw has taken place, the winner will be notified by phone, by email or in person by a representative appointed by ESSOR Insurance and the prize will be awarded to the winner within 5 days after the draw. If several attempts to contact the winner remain unanswered, within a period of 2 days after the draw, we will proceed to a new draw.
6. To be eligible for a chance to win this prize, the participant has to answer correctly the mathematical skill-testing question appearing on the contest claim form, without assistance from anyone and without any mechanical assistance, while complying with the rules of this contest.
7. This contest is organized by ESSOR Insurance and is open to all Quebec residents, except for ESSOR Insurance employees and persons with whom they live.
8. A contestant eligible to win a prize must sign a statement confirming his understanding of, compliance with and acceptance of the contest rules and acceptance of the prize, as well as a release from all liability, satisfactory to ESSOR Insurance, before being declared a winner of this contest. He must be at least 18 years of age to enter the draw.
9. ESSOR Insurance reserves the right, at its complete discretion, to substitute a prize of equal value or similar quality to any prize, regardless of the reasons. The prize may not be transferred to another person without the prior consent of the person responsible for the ESSOR Insurance “Your Hockey Night Out” contest and must be accepted as awarded. No cashable or exchangeable value.
10. The contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. ESSOR Insurance’s decisions concerning all the conditions of the contest are final.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that his name and image be used for promotional and advertising purposes by ESSOR Insurance, without any remuneration or approval on his part.
12. This contest may be interrupted or cancelled at any time, without prior notice. In Quebec, this right falls under the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des Jeux du Québec.
13. In Quebec, any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any dispute regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
14. No purchase required.
15. The entry form for this contest has to be completed by January 20th, 2023, before 11:59 pm directly in our contest section on our web site essor.ca. By valid entry, ESSOR Insurance means a form issued by ESSOR Insurance, the sections of which are duly completed, legible and clearly identifiable.
16. This contest is open exclusively for residents of the Province of Quebec.
17. The draw will be conducted at 11:30 am, on January 26th, 2023. All participants who have completed the form will be listed on a numbered list. During the draw, we will use Random.org, which will randomly determine the 2 winning numbers on all participants.
18. Any contestant may obtain the text of the contest rules or the entry form by visiting the ESSOR.CA/concourscanadiens website.