1. To enter and have a chance of winning an ESSOR VIP Hockey Night Out, valued at $5,000 (2 pair of tickets of $2,500 each), the contestant must fill out our online form or complete an entry coupon when visiting one of our offices.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Once the draw has taken place, the winner will be notified by phone, by email or in person by a representative appointed by ESSOR Insurance and the prize will be remitted to the winner within 5 days after the draw. If several attempts to contact the winner remain unanswered, within a period of 2 days after the draw, we will proceed to a new draw.
4. The contest begins on November 26, 2018, and ends on February 9, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
5. The prize consists of one pair of tickets for the Habs game on March 2, 2019, a dinner at La Mise au Jeu restaurant, a gift basket courtesy of La Boutique Tricolore Sports, and a visit of the Press Gallery with either Dan Robertson and Sergio Momesso or Martin McGuire and Dany Dubé for the duration of one period. We will pick one winner of a pair of tickets among our French-speaking contestants and another winner of a pair of tickets among our English-speaking contestants.
6. To be eligible for a chance to win this prize, the participant has to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question appearing on the contest prize claim form, without assistance from anyone and without any mechanical assistance, while complying with the rules of this contest.
7. This contest is organized by ESSOR Insurance and is open to all Quebec residents, except for ESSOR Insurance employees and persons with whom they live.
8. A contestant eligible to win a prize must sign a statement confirming his understanding of, compliance with and acceptance of the contest rules and acceptance of the prize, as well as a release from all liability, satisfactory to ESSOR Insurance, before being declared a winner of this contest. He must be at least 18 years of age to enter the draw.
9. ESSOR Insurance reserves the right, at its complete discretion, to substitute a prize of equal value or similar quality to any prize, regardless of the reasons. The prize may not be transferred to another person without the prior consent of the person responsible for the ESSOR Insurance “Your Hockey Night Out” contest and must be accepted as awarded. No cashable or exchangeable value.
10. The contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. ESSOR Insurance’s decisions concerning all the conditions of the contest are final.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that his name and image be used for promotional and advertising purposes by ESSOR Insurance, without any remuneration or approval on his part.
12. This contest may be interrupted or cancelled at any time, without prior notice. In Quebec, this right falls under the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
13. In Quebec, any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any dispute regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
14. No purchase required.
15. Once the entry coupon for this contest is duly completed, it must be sent by email, by mail or delivered in person, depending on the information provided on the contest poster.
16. The entry coupon must be received by February 9, 2019, before 11:59 pm, at one of ESSOR Insurance’s offices, for the entry to be considered valid.
17. By valid entry, ESSOR Insurance means a coupon issued by ESSOR Insurance, the sections of which are duly completed, legible and clearly identifiable, received by February 9, 2019, at 11:59 pm.
18. This contest is open exclusively for residents of the Province of Quebec.
19. The draw will be conducted at 11:30 am, on February 13, 2019, by the Marketing Department representative on duty at ESSOR Insurance’s Montreal office.
N.B. The masculine gender has been used solely to lighten the text.