1. To enter and have a chance of winning an Apple Set or a $1,500 prepaid VISA card, you must complete our online form or complete an entry coupon when you visit one of our offices.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. At the time of draw, the winner will be notified by phone, by mail, by email or in person by a representative mandated by ESSOR Insurance and the prize will be remitted to the winner within 5 days after the draw. If several attempts to contact with the winner remain unanswered, within a period of 2 days after the draw, we will proceed with a new draw.
4. The contest begins on March 1st, 2018 and ends on December 1st 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
5. The prize consists of a prepaid VISA card or an Apple Set (iPad and iwatch), both prize worth $1,500.
6. To be eligible for a chance to win this prize, the contestant will have to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question appearing on the contest prize claim form, without assistance from anyone and without any mechanical assistance, while complying with the rules of this contest.
7. This contest is organized by ESSOR Insurance, open to all Québec residents, except for employees of ESSOR Insurance and persons with whom they live. The contestants must be part of a member employer of an active group with ESSOR Insurance.
8. A contestant eligible to win a prize must sign a statement confirming his understanding of, compliance with and acceptance of the contest rules and acceptance of the prize, as well as a release from all liability, satisfactory to ESSOR Insurance, before being declared a winner of this contest. He must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the draw.
9. ESSOR Insurance reserves the right, at its complete discretion, to substitute a prize of equal value or similar quality to any prize, regardless of the reasons. The prize may not be transferred to another person without obtaining the prior consent of the person responsible for the "Choose your prize" contest and must be accepted as awarded. No cashable or exchangeable value.
10. The contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. ESSOR Insurance's decisions concerning all the conditions of the contest are final.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner consents that his name and image be used for promotional and advertising purposes by ESSOR Insurance, without any remuneration or approval on his part.
12. This contest may be interrupted or cancelled at any time, without any notice. In Québec, this right is subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
13. In Québec, any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the ‘Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux’ for a ruling. Any dispute regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
14. No purchase required.
15. When the entry coupon for this contest is duly completed, it must be sent by fax, by email, by mail or delivered in person, depending on the information recorded on the contest poster.
16. The entry coupon must have been received by December 1st 2018, before 11:59 p.m. at one of ESSOR Insurance's offices, for the entry to be considered valid.
17. By valid entry, ESSOR Insurance means a coupon issued by EssOR Insurance, the sections of which are duly completed, legible and clearly identifiable, received on December 1st 2018, before 11:59 p.m.
18. The Contestant has to be eligible for an Insurance Group Program of ESSOR Insurance.
19. This contest is intended only for residents of the Province of Québec.
20. The draw will be conducted at 12:01p.m, on December 6, 2018, by a Marketing Department Representative on duty at ESSOR Insurance’s Montreal office.
N.B. The masculine gender has been used solely to lighten the text.
© ESSOR Insurance